Are you feeling overwhelmed by life’s challenges? Are your emotions, a complicated relationship, or health concerns weighing you down? Are you interested in finding creative solutions to your problems?
If so, then perhaps counseling, art therapy, or some combination of the two, might be right for you! As a Board Certified Art Therapist (ATR-BC) and Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), I offer individual counseling and art therapy services for adults of all ages and abilities in my private practice. Through our work together, I help clients tap into their inner strengths and sense of resiliency. Additionally, I have received advanced training in incorporating spirituality, mindfulness and trauma-informed protocols in my work.
Some of my areas of interest and expertise include:
– Anger Management
– Chronic Health Conditions (ie. HIV/AIDS, diabetes)
– Complex Trauma (ie. PTSD)
– Developmental Disorders
– Family Conflict
– Grief and Loss
– Intellectual Disabilities
– Intimate Partner Violence
– LGBTQ+ Concerns
– Mood Disorders (ie. depression, anxiety)
– Multicultural Issues
– Spiritual, Religious & Existential Dilemmas
– Stress & Compassion Fatigue